The smooth feel of a continuous rocker paired with a wide shape makes for a poppy, predictable wakeboard. The Mode is equipped with some of the most advanced bottom features ever used on a wakeboard. Really wide boards can be hard to put on edge, but not with CWB's V-Tech. Variable rocker lines (more rocker on the edge of the board than in the middle) reduces resistance when applying heel or toe pressure. The V shape at the tip and tail also soften landings by displacing water upon impact. To make landings even softer CWB added not one, but two center spines to displace more water when landing flat on the board. The Mode is a fun board to ride that can send you to the sky and set you down easy.
* V-Tech at tip and tail allows for a wider board
* Massive mid section 17.46"
* Multiple mini-steps create gri with less drag
* Dual center spine for extra soft landings
* Continuous rocker
* Designed for Intermediate to Advanced riders
* 141 cm Length Suitable for riders 150 lbs and up
* Four 1" bolt on fins
* Limited One Year Warranty
CWB DRAFT BOOTS
New for 2016 the Draft boot offers the versatility and style of an open toe boot on the Infinity Plate System. Built with function and comfort in mind CWB took the Infinity Plate chassis and added a fixed baseless foot bed. A thick cushion of EVA is all that seperates the pressure point on your feet from your board, giving you a greater feel of control over the wakeboard. The Cush liner has built in Achilles pads which drastically reduce heel lift. The outer wrap features a dual lace system allowing you to dial in the fit over your foot independently from your ankle. A great new fit from CWB!
* Open Toe Pro Style Boot
* Infinity Plate for the lightest, strongest foundation
* Dual Lace Adjustable - to fit a variety of foot sizes.
* Cush Liner
* Deep Heel Pocket with Built in Achilles Pads
* Dual Gorilla Grips.
* Baseless Footbed
* One Year Limited Warranty
One Year Limited Warranty!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.