HO has done it again! Now you can get on the trusted HO Burner Shape without breaking the bank. This is the most inexpensive Slalom that we sell! Here is how HO is able to manufacturer this ski at this unbelievable price. In order to keep slalom skis light and agile most slalom skis have a foam core with a fiberglass wrap. The Burner Pro is constructed like most combo skis are, this ski is a Reinforced Injection Molded construction. This process is less expensive but results in a ski that is just a little heavier than most traditional slaloms. Still if you are looking for an inexpensive slalom with a great shape that gets out and carves the water this is a great way to go. The Freemax bindings are the same as what you find on all of HO's entry level Slalom Skis with a Rear Toe Strap that will hold your rear foot with ease and comfort. Don't wait to start your slalom ski adventure on this tried and tested great shape. Go with the Burner Pro.
* Comp Freeride Burner Shape - this shape is a highly acclaimed design for slalom performance
* RIM Construction - Reinforced Injection Molded similar to combo skis
* V-Bottom Design for maximum stability and effortless cuts.
* Comes with Freemax Front Boot & Rear Toe Strap
* Front Lacing Design for performance and effortless entry.
* Floating Tongue Design for comfort and adjustability.
* 67" Length Suitable for Skiers up to 190 lbs.
* One Year Limited Warranty!
FreeMax Slalom Front Boot
REAR TOE STRAP
One Year Limited Warranty!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.