A new freeride wakeboard with an explosive 3-stage snap. Ronix altered the rail to a full, soft surf-inspired design for smoother arcing turns. With this wakeboard you will experience smooth, relaxed freeride arcs and forgiving surf rails. Dean Smith arguably goes as big as anyone in wakeboarding and he wanted a rockerline that would react as powerfully as his high voltage riding. Whether you are loaded up or running flat into the wake you will notice the flattened rocker under your feet and a super late kick in the tip/tail. Now you don't have to ride behind a big wake to get the hangtime you are looking for. Reach for the sky with the New Code 21
* 3-Stage Rocker for explosive pop
* Sharp Rails and a Softer Bevel
* Surf Round Rail creates a floaty feel and prevents that all to familiar edge digger.
* Thinner Profile - Creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake, makes for softer landings
* 4 Fiberglass 1.0 Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8" Free Agent Fins - for Wake and Cable Park
* 139 cm Length suitable for up to 180 lbs
* Designed and Ridden by WWA World Champion Dean Smith
* One Year Limited Warranty!
RONIX COCKTAIL BOOTS - NEW FOR 2016!
Want that classic Ronix fit, but not quite ready to step up to the heat moldable liners or Brainframe Technology? New for this year is Ronix's most price conscious closed toe boot the Cocktail. This is the wakeboard boot of choice for Erick Ruck and members of the Ronix Cable Park Team. Made with high memeory foam and cut at a lower height you will love the comfort and the benefits of closed toe wakeboard binding technology, at an open toe price.
* Built on the original Ronix Baseless Hardware
* Stage 2 Liner - formulated exclusively at Ronix
* 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance.
* Built in J-Bars improve heel hold.
* Double laces - a more customized fit.
* Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion.
* Stitched reinforcing in the heel area elimantes delamination
* Double X-lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength.
* Designed with the everyday rider in mind.
* Ridden by Erick Ruck
* More Size Specific Fit for comfort and security.
* Limited One Year Warranty!
One Year Limited Warranty!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.