NEW DESIGN FOR 2017!
A similar shape to Ronix' most high end performing deck - The Parks Carbon Thruster - just constructed with a more durable layup. Made with a similar core to other more expensive surfers - this Thrasher has a unique glass lay up and a soft top exterior. The result is the most advanced recreational core to date since it has most of the performance and weight of the Ronix surf constructed decks. With great durability, yet produced for surfers on a budget. You accidentally slam the board into the boat? No worries, its soft exterior won't chip or ding your gel coat the way other constructed decks will. 4 seasons in the making, this topwater traveling, speedy, lightweight, durable, new series from Ronix is sure to be a favorite.
* Machined EVA top deck with built in tail wedge
* A rail design that arguably has as much glide speed as higher end boards (Easier to ride behind smaller wakes)
* 2 surf specific 2.9" bottom mount fins
* Surf Constructed - lighter, faster, more buoyant, and YES, NOT FRAGILE
* Surf Top Construction - combines the best elements of speed, weight, and durability
* Ridden by anyone looking for the Endless Summer
* Length 5'2"