This new High End Cable shredder proves that not every aspect of a cable board has to be soft. This new Ronix shape has a pinpoint flex along the rocker line with a thicker & stiffer belly, then transitioning to a super thin profiled soft tip/tail. Some riders want to be able to rock into a press with a bigger pivot point underneath their feet and having a localized flex point in the end of the wakeboard. This style of board also works better for air tricks and more snap off the kicker.
* Huge Rocker Flex
* Concave Bottom
* Grip and Release Technology
* 146.3 cm Length suitable for 160 lbs and up
* One Year Limited Warranty!
RONIX COCKTAIL BOOTS - NEW FOR 2016!
Want that classic Ronix fit, but not quite ready to step up to the heat moldable liners or Brainframe Technology? New for this year is Ronix's most price conscious closed toe boot the Cocktail. This is the wakeboard boot of choice for Erick Ruck and members of the Ronix Cable Park Team. Made with high memeory foam and cut at a lower height you will love the comfort and the benefits of closed toe wakeboard binding technology, at an open toe price.
* Built on the original Ronix Baseless Hardware
* Stage 2 Liner - formulated exclusively at Ronix
* 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance.
* Built in J-Bars improve heel hold.
* Double laces - a more customized fit.
* Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion.
* Stitched reinforcing in the heel area elimantes delamination
* Double X-lacing - improved wear resistance and tensile strength.
* Designed with the everyday rider in mind.
* Ridden by Erick Ruck
* More Size Specific Fit for comfort and security.
* Limited One Year Warranty!
One Year Limited Warranty!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.